Near the chapel of Agios Georgios which is built east of the village, on the road that leads to Agia Marina Kelokedaron, is located in an inaccessible place and at a distance of about fifty meters from the church, a cave where in the past years frescoes of Agios...
It was built at the end of the 19th century, between the years 1888 – 1890, on the foundations of an older church. After a strong earthquake in 1953, part of the church was destroyed. In 1956 the church was rebuilt and expanded. The church of Zoodochou Pigi is...
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.